FAIA's preferred provider Evolve, offers industry-leading cyber liability coverage for FAIA members to sell to their clients and exclusive member rates to cover their agency's cyber liability.
- According to an IBM study, 77% of firms don't have cyber resiliency plans.
- In 2017 ransomware damages reached $5B, according to Cyber Security Ventures.
- In 2018 companies were impacted by 1,244 data breaches.
- No Risk Management Warranties
Evolve does not have any risk management warranties.
- Unlimited First Party Reinstatement
Evolve's first party policy limits reload every claim.
- All-Inclusive Business Interruption
Evolve offers "Systems Failure" and "Dependent Business Interruption (including Supply Chain Partners)"
- Comprehensive Cyber Crime (including "cryptojacking")
Evolve covers the next large hacking trend, cryptojacking, which grew by 4,000% in 2018.
- Hardware Replacement
Evolve will replace computer hardware or tangible equipment damaged in a hack attack.
Is your agency covered? Learn more about Evolve's coverage benefits:
- $5,000–$10,000 of Risk Management 亚投彩票注册 (Free)
- Each and Every Claim: No Aggregate on First Party Limits
- Funds Transfer Fraud: Limit Options $25k, $100k, or $250k+
- No Risk Management Conditions
- Theft of Senior Executive Officers’ Personal Assets
- Theft of Funds Held in Escrow
- Cyber Triggered Management Liability
- $0 Deductible for Forensic Advice
- Full Prior Acts
- Contingent Business Interruption Full Limits
- Data Restoration Coverage
- Reputational Harm Coverage
- 25% System Betterment Coverage
- Separate Tower Mirroring Policy Limits for Forensics & Attorneys
- Payment Card Industry Fines, Penalties, Fraud, and Card Re-issuance Coverage
Evolve policy holders have the benefit of using the following services at no additional cost:
- BitSight: 50-Page Vulnerability Assessment
BitSight's full report provides the technical insight to strengthen any organization's security. Your IT department can look to improve areas where there are low scores.
- Ninjio: Security Awareness Video Training
Four-minute "gamified" video episodes on real breaches that train your employees on how to avoid falling victim to hack attacks.
- Intentional Phishing: Phishing Out Cyber Threats
This phishing tool will intentionally try to trick your employees to "click" on suspicious links. Once clicked, the employee will be prompted through an online e-training course to prevent a future attack.
- Incident Response Plan Builder: Build a Strong Incident Response Plan
Do you have a cyber breach incident response plan in place? If not, our incident response experts will help you build a robust plan that can effectively reduce the impact of a cyber event.
- Rep Knight: I-Spy Your Information
The RepKnight breach monitoring service continually searches the dark web for information specific to your organization and alerts you in real time to possible breaches of your data. This proactive approach helps you minimize the fallout from a variety of cyber incidents.